Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17 -Nora



Good Morning to you!
I just posted this card on the Whimsy blog to show a little creative inspiration.
It's cooled right off here in Alberta and is now snowing, was nice a few days ago but seems like we have a little bit of winter back. It would be so nice to be able to wear shorts like the image on my card.... but not now I guess. I sure can not wait for summer to get here, no more winter clothes would be nice. I just want flowers, birds and warm sunshine short weather.It will come soon enough right. Well any ways here is my card....

  This is a  new card that I made using a new great image from Whimsy Stamps from designer Marika Collins collection called Nora. This is a super cute image that worked wonderful on the side step card I made. The corner die as well as the sentiment are also from Whimsy Stamps. The die is called Lace Doily corner and the sentiment is a rubber one called Ticket Notes.


Thank you for stopping by
Have a fun creative day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous love the dies and the image is so awesome, love the way you colored her. Nice touch with the flowers..awesome job!

    ReplyDelete