Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Die cuts or punches.

The challenge for Whimsy inspires this week is Die cuts or punches.



Pretty straight forward because I think everyone has Die cuts or punches in the tool cupboard in their craft room or area. I used both - punches for the sides and Scalloped Circles and Holly Motifs Spellbinders. Then I added this really great Image called Sunflower Butterfly and Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps. I also try to change the color pallet that I use to give my cards a little versatility. I hope you will check out the other creations from the Whimsy DT team and add a creation of your own to this weeks challenge.

Here is my card:




A close up of my colored image.

Supplies: Sunflower butterfly from Whimsy Stamps, spellbinders, copic markers, Bazzill cardstock, Kaiser craft patterned paper,Martha Stewart brder punch, stardust stickles, ribbon & distress ink.






2 comments:

  1. SUper creative job'! I love the color palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great challenge, fun colors! Way to go! TFS!

    ReplyDelete