Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pearls and Patterned Paper

Todays challenge for Whimsy is Patterned paper and pearls.

I can not believe that it is already December 7, the time is just flying by Christmas is only a couple weeks away. I have had this image for a little while and decided that maybe I should use it and being that it is this close to Christmas I thought that it would be a fitting image to put on this card. I wanted to use colors that were a little different but that would create a bold, rich but elegant look. I don't very often put purple & red together but I kind of like the look that this created. I hope that you agree with me. Hope that you hop over to the Whimsy Blog to see what the other DT's have created

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Touched by an angel digital image from Whimsy stamps by Chrissy Armstrong,
Fleur De Lis Squares spellbinder, Bo Bunny patterned paper, Technique Tuesday clear stamps, Kaiser Craft pearls, miscellaneous flowers,WhimsyStamps leaves and Ranger Star Dust Stickles.

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet she is, and the colors you picked are wonderful. I love the Spellbinders on it, and the sparkle...gotta love that bling. Great job, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Charlene... love the sparkle and layout.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorably sweet! I love the way you used the die cuts, and the sparkle is perfect! Hugs, Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image and oh the spellbinders make your image just pop! another rockin card girlie :)

    ReplyDelete