Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's been a while since I've posted anything sorry about that, the days have been an absolute blur. It's funny how when you get older there sometimes seems to never be as many hours in a day as one would like. But I'm back on with the things that I love so here is another wonderful stamp that I colored from the Kenny K collection. I love the bright, fun summer colors.This is the first background stamp from Kenny K that I've used, it's called Street Art it was fun to use with this card. It fit really well with the 6x6 card size.
This is a  close up  of the colored Kenny K image Troublemaker, I absolutely love these stamps. They are so much fun to color.

This is also the first time that I used the Whimsy shapeology dies, these ones are the ticket dies used with the matching ticket stamps. The work really well.
Supplies: http://whimsystamps.com/- Troublemaker, Street Art, Ticket stamps, Shapeology Ticket Dies, http://copicmarker.com/ribbon, Bazzill paper, patterned paper


3 comments:

  1. Very nice friend, can't wait to see more. Now put some into some challenges...that would be cool huh!

    Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlene, it's been a delight to watch you grow week to week. Your creativity and talent astound. You've been published - BRAVO!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete